Save on shipping! Our 1 Pack, 2 Packs, and 4 Packs ship in the same size package. Buy a 4 Pack and save!
- Plastic wood duck nesting box molded from plastic is the best wood duck house available and offers many benefits over traditional wood duck nesting box made of pine or cedarwood.
- DuckHut Plastic wood duck houses come with the mounting brackets you need to install the wood duck house on a pole. Our duck boxes are easier to install than cedar wood duck boxes and are proven to be the best nest box for wood ducks hands down. The included mounting hardware attaches perfectly to 2" EMT conduit (not included). 2" EMT conduit can be found at your local home improvement store.
- Our wood duck box has a 4.5 inch by 3.75 inch opening so wood ducks can easily enter and exit the wood duck house. The DuckHut also comes with a built-in chick ladder so wood duck chicks can easily exit the duck house when ready.
- Vents in the side of the wood duck nesting box offer the right amount of ventilation for wood duck nesting and make sure the temperature stays in a comfortable temperature and truly be the best wood duck box on the market
- Made in the USA - The DuckHut wood duck house is 23.25 x 12 x 11 inches and weighs just 4.5 lbs. made in the heart of the midwest and tested for wood ducks around the country often being the preferred duck house for wood ducks from California to Maine.
- The number of packs purchased will be combined into the smallest amount of packages in order to ship as economically as possible.
Click here for customer Reviews
We’ve had our Duck Huts for at least three seasons of duck nesting. The ducks seem to be very happy with them. We had eight hatch yesterday! The only problem we’ve had so far is that one of the bottoms will not stay up, we lost eggs last year due to this. It appears the plastic has warped We solved this by strapping the bottom on.
Yes, this could be the best Wood Duck house ever built. Every detail appears to have been taken into consideration and I am proud to say that another one will be installed on my property soon.
I installed 4 of these boxes and predator guards.
They are sturdy, well built and have lots of advanced features.
It is a bit late in the season here, so I probably won’t know what the ducks think about them until next season.
I had several questions that were expertly answered. Customer service was top notch.
I have spent my life in engineering. The website says there are 300+ interations of this hut, and I believe it. It seems like a great habitat even though I don’t have a duck living in it yet. I put it up in May, which is a little late, but next year will have a better chance. The only thing I could get critical of would be the attaching of the bottom tray. It works but it’s difficult to locate and snap in. But who cares, you aren’t changing it often. Overall, very good design. If I get a duck in there, I will be purchasing a second hut.