Save on shipping! Our 1 Pack, 2 Packs, and 4 Packs ship in the same size package. Buy a 4 Pack and save!
- Plastic wood duck nesting box molded from plastic is the best wood duck house available and offers many benefits over traditional wood duck nesting box made of pine or cedarwood.
- DuckHut Plastic wood duck houses come with the mounting brackets you need to install the wood duck house on a pole. Our duck boxes are easier to install than cedar wood duck boxes and are proven to be the best nest box for wood ducks hands down. The included mounting hardware attaches perfectly to 2" EMT conduit (not included). 2" EMT conduit can be found at your local home improvement store.
- Our wood duck box has a 4.5 inch by 3.75 inch opening so wood ducks can easily enter and exit the wood duck house. The DuckHut also comes with a built-in chick ladder so wood duck chicks can easily exit the duck house when ready.
- Vents in the side of the wood duck nesting box offer the right amount of ventilation for wood duck nesting and make sure the temperature stays in a comfortable temperature and truly be the best wood duck box on the market
- Made in the USA - The DuckHut wood duck house is 23.25 x 12 x 11 inches and weighs just 4.5 lbs. made in the heart of the midwest and tested for wood ducks around the country often being the preferred duck house for wood ducks from California to Maine.
- The number of packs purchased will be combined into the smallest amount of packages in order to ship as economically as possible.
I bought two Duck Huts for the slough our house over looks. There was a mix up with the quality shipped. Gave them a call and they straightened it out right away. Will certainly be a repeat customer. As a business owner myself I feel that speaks for itself. Install was super easy. Using a 2” conduit made for a very clean install
I like the duck house. I also purchased the molded predator guard. It came with 5 or 4 molded brackets for mounting. NONE of them clamped on 2 inch emt conduit as the house bracket does.
Easy to assemble! Looks great and designed for wood ducks to lay some eggs and hatch some ducklings. No issues whatsoever. Looking forward to seeing them get occupied! Will be buying more for sure.
Top quality product ! Enjoyed setting it up and literally the next day a male/female pair were hanging around under it. Hoping she nests in it !
I made a mistake on my order and needed to cancel part of it. It was a Saturday late afternoon when I figured it out. I emailed Duckhut expecting either to never hear back. About an hour later, I received an email from the owner. “No problem, we’ll adjust your payment and modify your order.” I was very happy about them fixing my mistake. I’ve since ordered more items. Can’t wait to get my duck houses up!